Bacon Pie

Bacon Pie by Candace Robinson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 & 1/2

You ask why I just give 3.5? Well, I agree that the book was a fast read and captivating. Also, I did let learn some things about Mexican I suppose. However, that's where the praise ends. I like the idea of Piggy Pallooza, but I think that the book could have been a little more descriptive. There is a hint that yeah the reading is going to get more interesting, but let's not forget that the general idea is so cliche. Lia and Kiev don't like each other. Kiev has a secret crush on Lia. Then boom an incident happens, and ya all the rest is you know what it is...

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Seek: The Strange Case Continues

Review: The Beholder

Review: Evermore