Eliza and Her Monsters

Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow, I can relate to Eliza a lot. I think I liked the book particularly because of her. I am a really anti-social person, and so I like to do other stuff like keeping myself busy with drawing, reading, or writing. Also, I can also relate my sibling with Sully and Church.

It was an awesome read. In the beginning, I wondered why Wallace speaks only sometimes. As the story went on, I realized like oh yeah right...

There is also a message that it is better, to tell the truth to the important people in our life instead of letting them guess. It certainly saves a lot of trouble.

Further, there is also a side story which is a webcomic, Monster Sea.

Definitely,
"THERE ARE MONSTERS IN THE SEA"

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Seek: The Strange Case Continues

Review: The Beholder

Review: Evermore