What is this Blog about?


My Friend,

I am feeling proud if you ended up on this blog. I don't know how many people are reading this post right now or how many will read it. I guess the bigger question is if anyone will read it. Yeah, the epitome of optimistic. Anyways, I am dedicating this blog to the randomness in life. There is no theme here, whatsoever. 

I like reading like a lot. Probably, most of the times I might write a book review. Other times I might just right about some quirky thing I read. I like science, and I am artsy. See, totally random. I might occasionally end up writing a short story. You bet!

I don't know where this journey is going to take us. The chances are no one is even going to read my posts.

Hoping for the best.

Adios,
Dru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Seek: The Strange Case Continues

Review: The Beholder

Review: Evermore