Six of Crows

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“When everyone knows you’re a monster, you needn’t waste time doing every monstrous thing.”
― Leigh Bardugo, Six of Crows

The book was amazing from the very beginning. It was quite eye-captivating. Well, when I started reading the first chapter, I was like whats going on here. Still, I kept reading. Surprisingly, the first chapter was just filled with minor chapters. It was just supposed to create a way for the rest of the novel.

Also, I was not sure about multiple perspectives. However, each of the six characters is really important. There are stories within stories. When I say that, what I really mean is that they have their past and future. The gest is about how these two threads affect their present. There is also an issue about money. Greed can make people do stupid things.

Each of this characters is going through certain things. Despite their various falling, they seem to stick together like glue, almost like family and even more.

Hate and love seem to go together here, somehow...

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Seek: The Strange Case Continues

Review: The Beholder

Review: Evermore